Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Teo, good luck.

Tomorrow got another test. And it's Advanced Maths, my weakest subject.The tests just keep coming and coming.

After that, next Monday got Maths test. Then the week after that got English test...Very complicated la... fraction within a fraction within a big fraction... see also headache already.

Enough about tests. Here's a few pictures from my phone.The stupid toll that make my every morning super sien.

When raining very cham wan, all the car move so slow, can take more than an hour to get to school.Yun Song's Kancil and Canny's Wira kissing.Last week, I ponteng Maths to help Xue Feng get these tickets.

So if I get bad results for Maths can blame someone. XDMy friend Chun Kiat exploring my phone's camera. Suka suka take a photo of a stranger.Last week I went to Carl's Jr at Pyramid for lunch.The burger there damn nice and can eat until very full, very syok.

But, it's also very expensive... eat there 1 time can go Rock Cafe for a whole week lo.
My RM50 MP3 player. Cheap and good.

Why RM50? Because I buy that time no cover, so get discount until RM50.

No comments: