Sunday, April 5, 2009

A few pictures...

Now I'm using a Motorola Razr V3. It's my mum's old phone, and my only picture taking tool.
2MP camera.

It's camera is pretty good. But, because the phone is old, it's buttons needs to be pressed harder, and often results in blur pictures because my hands shake when I press hard.

Well, picture's time!
English class. See, so little people. If I remember correctly, got 16 people in our class, but usually, not everybody turn up.This is a very funny function from my friend's phone. XD

Last Thursday, MUFY had a program called the MUFY Games.

Got a lot of sports, badminton, football, basketball etc.

I'm not that good in those sports, so I joined the tele match.This is before the match. The girl holding the phone is Lisa and the one in right is Leisha.

They're in the same team with me.This is Jue Sheng. He's also on my team. Khadijah and Aadi. Khadijah is from Nigeria and Aadi is from India.

On the MUFY games, we are required to wear the MUFY T-Shirt, so that's why everybody is in blue like a Celcom promoter's gathering.This is Jing Wen. He's my oppenent, and my team trashed his! xD
This is me. Bye bye.

No comments: