Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Free~

Done 4 tests in 2 days, now over already, syok~!

Now I'm in the mood to blog, about what I do at school.

Here's the first part of my routine at school.Morning wake up drive to school first.Jam on the way to school.

Usually when the sun not yet rise not so jam wan, but got someone crash his car, haih...Jam Jam Jam until sun rise liao!

This is after the main bottleneck, the toll plaza.

Aiyo, I forgot to take picture of the toll...See... jam until my speedometer no need go up...

I usually reach school around 7, and class starts on 8.30, except on Tuesdays la.

So, I use this free period to either do homework or sleep.

After that, go to the super sien Malaysian Studies.First one I am clear my friend Ong is not, second picture the other way around. =.=The Malaysian Studies teacher, Miss Julie Tang.The big big whiteboards of the auditorium.My friend Thevanesh. He came to ask about some work teacher gave because he didn't pay attention and missed it.

But, I also didn't pay attention...

Then, after this, I forgot my mission of taking pictures to blog...

Tomorrow or maybe Thursday only continue la!

No comments: