I've differentiated a lot of equations until sien already.
Doing tags is not very interesting, but at least better than differentiation la.
Let's go!
---
The person who tagged you.
Yow Xue Feng
Your relationship with him/her is.
Kawan Baik
Your 5 impressions of him/her.
Tough - He's a street fighter!
enough la, I lazy write so many.
The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
He catch me to sing Happy Birthday at SBS, when it's not my birthday.
The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
DotA?
If he/she became your lover, you will.
I will dump him.
If he/she became your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be.
But, that one cannot improve wan...
If he/she became your enemy, you will.
I no need do anything, he will ownself come to me and ask "Takao ar?"
If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be.
How I know wor...
The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now.
Mari DotA!
Your overall impression of him/her is.
Kaki DotA
How you think the people around you will feel about you?
I cannot read other people's feelings.
The characters you love of yourself are.
Everything
On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself.
The above question take everything already, so left nothing.
The most ideal person that you want to be is.
Teo!
For people who cares and loves you, say something to them.
Come go yumcha!
Pass this test to 10 person whom you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Kah Yung
2. Kah Sing
3. Tsein Jer
4. Ming Hoe
5. Chi Wei
6. Chi Liang
7. Sze Mei
8. Joovan
9. Canny
10. Yun Song
Who is no. 6? (Sze Mei)
She ar... a very important person in my life. XD
Is no. 9 a male or female? (Canny)
"Male" Thats hes reply when I sms-ed him.
If no. 7 and no. 10 together, is that a good thing? (Sze Mei and Yun Song)
No... incest is never a good thing.
What is no. 2 studying about? (Kah Sing)
He's not studying already, everyday waste time.
When is the last time u had a chat with no. 3? (Tsein Jer)
Tak ingat
What kind of music band does no. 8 like? (Joovan)
IDK.
Does no. 1 have any siblings? (Kah Yung)
Got, so pity him.
Will you woo no. 3? (Tsein Jer)
I cannot woo my student wan.
How about no. 7? (Sze Mei)
OK!
Is no. 4 single? (Ming Hoe)
I don't know, so I sms him.
"Are you single?"
"yea y?"
Ok, next!
What is the surname of no.5? (Chi Wei)
Lewd
What is the hobby of no. 10? (Yun Song)
Con people to use WiMax
Does no. 5 and 9 get along well? (Chi Wei and Canny)
Yala, always tek bor together
Where is no. 2 studying at? (Kah Sing)
SBS
Talk something casually about no. 1. (Kah Yung)
He thinks every road in Malaysia is his.
Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6? (Chi Liang)
No...
Where does no. 9 live at? (Canny)
Near Aladdin.
What colour does no.4 like? (Ming Hoe)
Don't know
Are no. 5 and 1 best friends? (Chi Wei and Kah Yung)
Sure la, that bangla want to gay with everybody wan
Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Sze Mei)
You think leh? She won the 5B Beauty Pageant 2008 leh, don't play play I tell you.
What is no. 6 doing now? (Chi Liang)
Lazy sms him ask.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment