Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rubik's Cube

Finally, after almost 18 years of living in this world, I can solve a Rubik's Cube!

I always thought that every cube is messed up differently, so different approaches is used to solve the cube.

Now I know already, the same method will work for every cube, and there are formula's created to solve it.

Tsein Jer and Kah Sing memang hebat. They created a story for each formula so that I can remember it more easily.

Got the steal another colour story, the open lock story... lol.

With those formulas or stories, now I have my own personal record of 4 minutes!

Woot~! The feeling of solving a Rubik's cube for the first time in damn satifying,

Before this, I can only solve one side of the cube, that time, solving that cube was a dream.

Now I can do it, over and over again. Ahh... another dream is achieved...

No comments: