Had a very busy and fun mid-semester break. Too bad it ended so soon.
On Wednesday, I went to minum kopi at Old Town Taman Midah with budak budak NS.
I didn't order kopi, drink milk tea nicer.
Kesian those from Sabah camp, their flight got delayed, cannot yum cha with us.
After hours of chatting, it's time to go. Went to the cashier, the guy tekan tekan, come out RM200 plus.
Everybody WTF? Who yum cha until RM200+ wan?
Check check check rupa rupanya salah kira. haha, damn stupid wan, dunno how the cashier count until go add other people's table bill to our table.
After paying, suddenly Jun Kit appeared. Came here straight from the airport, still in the blue NS uniform.
I lazy drive all the way back to Puchong, so I stayed at Kah Yung's house.
Before going to Kah Yung's house, Chi Liang wanted me to fetch him to a nearby LRT station, but since it was quite late, about 11.20, and I was free, I fetched him straight home.
On the way there, something funny happened.
Chi Liang suddenly went "bum bum bum" and I thought he was singing Disturbia.
You know, the "Bum Bum Be Dum Bum Bum Be Dum Bum..."
Suddenly a speed bump appeared from the dark and I didn't get to brake in time.
After going through that bump roughly, Chi Liang said "I told you got bump already ma..."
Eh sorry, I thought you were singing Disturbia....
Don't like that area la, so many speed bumps that are damn high and I have to brake until my car is crawling to pass it.
After reaching Kah Yung's house, supposed to sleep wan, but, got 3 talkative dudes in the same room, how to sleep leh?
Chat Chat Crap Crap until more than 3am only sleep.
Then, the big day, SPM results!
At first, everybody said 8.00 morning go yum cha before go take results.
But because everybody late sleep, delay until 9 something.
Went to makan breakfast with Edwin, Wilfred, Kah Hoe, Kah Yung, and Phun.
After makan already go school for results.
Wah, all the SBS students surrounding us at the tarmac, and a lot of heads popping out from the windows upstairs.
We are at the center of attention.
Then, teacher announced that she will call out the straight A1's and straight A's student up the stage to get results. Those that didn't get straight A's will take their results from their class teachers.
After finish annoucing the straight A's, finally my turn already.
I'm no. 2, just behind Farishah.
Get results faster count, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8! 8As!!!
Count again, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8! 8! 8!!!!
Wah, at that moment, I can be the happiest man on Earth.
We went to Time Square celebrate after that.
First, go eat first, at Gasoline.
Then, went to the arcade.
Dunno why, my phone spoil again. This time LCD rosak.
The last time I used my phone was at gasoline, then it was sitting at my pocket.
The next moment I took it out, the screen become gila already.
Haih, why all handphones don't like me wan....
So now I have to switch to an even older phone, a Motorola RAZR V3.
After arcade, watched a movie called "Love Matters"
I went in with Yean Teng, the ticket dude asked is Yean Teng above 18 but not me.
Haha, that means now I look matured already lo. Weee~
That movie damn funny, laughing all the time.
After the movie, makan ABC with Kah Hoe at Food and Tea.
2 person sharing one ABC like a couple, haha, gay couple.
Then 7 person including me sat inside a Myvi to Pandan Jaya LRT.
Dropped 3 of them there, then fetch another 2 home. Brought the last one, Kah Hoe to Kah Yung house.
I was tired, so lazy drive back again, and stayed another night there, this time with Kah Hoe.
Again, we slept late, but me and Kah Hoe sleep late nevermind wan, kesian Kah Sing and Kah Yung only, one next day need to go school, another one next day need to work.
I want to continue with the next day, but very late already, and later got school.
Next time only blog about my birthday la.
And, I love my new shoes and wallet. THANKS~!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment