Luckily I didn't forget most of my points during the presentation, I just forget to show one slide.
But nevermind la, that forgotten slide is just extra information, not very important.
Where to get the advantage and disadvantage? Of course with Google la.
One of the advantage I found is improvement of social skills. It's because of the development of the Internet, most gamers are not actually playing alone, most of the time, they need to co-operate with other gamers to be successful, and therefore they will socialize with each other.
Then, during the question and answer session, my teacher keep attacking that point, saying that it's not true, they are not actually socializing.
Aiyo, I just followed what some website tell me wan, but also have to answer his question. So I said "They are socializing during games, because for example, to take down a boss in World of Warcraft, you need to co-operate with 40 other people, and without knowing the ability and weaknesses of the other 39 people, it's hard to be successful. When you try to know the other 39 people, you are actually socializing. I hope that answers your question."
(Happy because I thought I answered his question)
But no, he is not satisfied, he said that they are not socializing because they are not talking to each other, just typing out words.
So I responded by saying there are programs like Skype and Ventrilo that let's player talk to each other.
Still not enough, he continues "but they're only talking about the game, which is not socializing at all."
*curses heavily but also silently*
"Ok, you know what? I agree with you, it does not improve social skills."
Then I edited my slides and removed the social skills part.
Then habis, no more questions. Woooo~! End of presentation!
After presentation, can go home already. But sadly, it's raining, so got traffic jam.
Luckily jam awhile only, so vary fast reach home already.
But, today still cannot relax, tomorrow got Advanced Maths exam, after tomorrow la, then can finally relax.

No comments:
Post a Comment