Got 2 more papers today, English and Physics.
Both also get with smiling face. = )
80 for Physics and 95 for English.
If I switched the word 'regularly' to 'automatically' in one of my answers, I would have gotten 99 for English.
But, 95 is good enough for me.
So, Yeeeaaay! =D
Now still happy, 10 more days later hope will still be happy.
---
Tomorrow is presentation day for me.
Haven't even start a single thing. Gonna, or have to do it all tonight.
Gotta wear formal clothes during presentation, with tie and leather shoes.
I don't always wear formal clothes, so I'll definitely take some pictures of me.
*Prays that my teacher don't ask ridiculous questions during the questions and answers session*
After presentation on tomorrow, I'm gonna have Advanced Maths test on Wednesday.
Damn busy everyday, can't wait for the mid-semester break.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment