On Sunday, I had a gathering with my primary school friends, about 20 of them came.
It was quite good seeing them again.
We ate at Kenny Rogers. Food there very expensive la... and not very filling.
Then they went to karaoke, but too bad I can't go, cause I have to fetch my mom home.
Here's a picture someone took. She is studying at Sunway too.On Monday, I went to a cafe at SS15 with my college mates to discuss about our Malaysian Studies presentation.
It's kinda hard, as it is not clear what the teacher wants.
But our discussion was good, and now at least we know what to do.
After about 2 hours, I fetched them home and went to my Grandma's house with my mum.
Last day of Chinese New Year ma, so my grandma invited us.
After that, went home and rested for an hour. Then, I went to Jusco Maluri to celebrate Kah Sing's birthday.
Ate at Kim Gary. Since it was his birthday, we get 50% discount.
Damn syok, see everything as half price. After makan of course blow water la.
Blow awhile suddenly we were the only ones left. The workers there cannot 'sao kong', haha.
After we left, still haven't discuss where to go next.
So discuss at Jusco's entrance.
Want go Bukit Antarabangsa there find ghost house, or go somebody's house, or go Lookout Point, or go Pudu Ulu jalan jalan, or go Genting, or go my house, or go clubbing.
In the end we decided go to someone's house.
Reach there, cannot got inside, father don't let.
So kesian, 7 of us go lepak at the playground nearby.
Then we saw fireworks and Kong Ming lantern. (Tsein Jer say it's not lantern, it is fireflies.)
Got about 20+ lanterns in the sky, quite a nice view.
Then, got a few burned out and starts to fall.
One of them is falling near us.
Got nothing to do ma, so we go chase it.
Looks quite close to us, but actually very far away.
And the stupid wind blow blow blow until it went even more far away and we lost it.
Haih, cannot see people's wishes.
Nothing more to do already, so everybody went home.
Went home about 11.30. Very tired, but cannot sleep yet.
Cause still got a lot of homework to do.
Haih, weekends ain't so fun after all. Even if there is no class, but there is tons of homework.
And I only have myself to blame, always doing homework on the last day.
---
Now my hair quite long already.... how should I style it?

No comments:
Post a Comment