Guess what we're learning for Comp Sc?
Microsoft Word.
MICROSOFT WORD!
She's teaching us about font sizes, colours, alignments, bullets, numbering, etc.
I thought we were supposed to know this when we're taking Comp Sc!
Just like you were expected to know about algebra and calculus if you take Advanced Maths!
Fortunately, we're gonna be done with Microsoft Word in a few more lessons.
After that I hope we'll go into some programming.
I don't wanna learn about Power Point or Excel....
I was so bored today so I typed.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
My typing skills very poor, so I have to undergo training on my touch typing skills.No, no copy paste is involved.
Tomorrow another 2 hours 30 minutes of Comp Sc..... type more la.
---
Don't know why this morning traffic jam so serious.
Usually it will be slow on some parts of the journey there, then very slow at the toll.
But today it was like there were tolls all the way to Sunway.
Usually I reach there on 7.45, but today 8.15 only reach.
Luckily class starts on 8.30.
Inside the car nothing to do, so play with phone lo.
The bright sun is behind, nice!---
Let's talk about regrets.

No comments:
Post a Comment