Yesterday's Advanced Maths was quite ok.
There was this tricky question, that made me think for a long time before I can do it.
We have to find what is Q and P, then find out Q/P.
After a loooooong time, i finally managed to find Q and P, so I quickly wrote 'Q/P =' and was about to calculate when teacher said "Time's Up! Pens down!"
I was seating in the front row, and was about to write the final answer and my teacher, who is right in front of me, said it again, "I said, pens down!"
Her glare super frightening and scary, so I terpaksa put down my pen...
Haih, beh song la, susuh susah find out the answer, but cannot write....
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, but still have to go to school, cause got exam, Maths and Computer Science.
Stupid la, have to go school tomorrow...
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment