Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to school!

Classes started today.

My sis got work so she fetched me to Sunway early. I reached there on 8, and my classes starts on 9.45.

I was at the main entrance when Sharvin spotted me.

He studies at Sunway too, but he's on a different course. He chose Australian Matriculation.

So we chatted awhile and then Sharvin went to his class at around 8.15.

Since there was still more than an hour before my class starts, I went to lepak at the library.
The library.Saw someone sleeping at the library. I just did that on Wednesday.

The library is such a comfortable spot to sleep at. It's quiet and cold.

But I didn't sleep today. I read a book called College Physics.I didn't really read it. I just skimmed through it and looked at the pictures.

I learned a few things.Wah, how to calculate??

I also learned about the autobahn in Germany. It's a highway there, and there is no speed limit.

!!!

I want to drive on the autobahn!!!

I left the library around 9.30.Saw this while waiting for 9.45. Why the cars like to park near the right line?One of the classrooms.

Today's subjects were Maths, Advanced Maths, Computer Science and Physics.

Haven't started learning things yet.

Teachers explaining about the course, what are we gonna learn on this semester, what can we do and what we cannot do in the class, etc.

But it's different for Advanced Maths.

First class got another exam.

Our lecturer said that the placement test was elementary, and this is the real test.

It was like Add Maths for SPM. Except it's shorter.

I knew how to do it. No, I used to know how to do it.

I only know how to do about 60% of the questions... The rest just simply tembak.

And then the on the schedule for Maths...Exam on Valentine's day!

Then around 12.45 I got a 2 hour break.

Went to the cafeteria and chat with Sharvin while he's waiting for his mom to come pick him out.

Met two of Sharvin's mixed blood friends.

A German-Malay named Marco and a Portuguese-Indian named Solomon.

Sharvin told me about three restaurants outside Sunway. Pink, White and Orange.
Pink is on the left, White on the middle and Orange on the right.

After Sharvin left, I went to the library again.

This time I went to the films section.

Wah they had so many DVDs there it felt like a rental shop.

Not the latest movies, but not too outdated.

Not only movies, they have TV shows too. I saw a series of Sex and the City DVD.

But I only have 1 hour left, so I didn't watch any. Instead I read a book called Cinema Today.

A very detailed research on movies. But I was not interested in the research, I only looked at the pictures. =D

Around 2.45 I went to my last class, Physics and after that, I went home.

No comments: