Saturday, January 24, 2009

5B Gathering!

Went to Bukit Bintang just now.

With Wilfred, Phun, Kah Yung, Khai Loo, Wei Gee, Ming Hoe, Evena and 3 NS girls, Kai Yun, Eunice and Sze Mei.

Arrive damn early, about 9.15 arrive Time Square already.

Then went to Greenbox.

My voice was gone today due to sore throat, so I can't sing normally.

But, I still sang.

After that, went to walk around Sg Wang browsing clothes.

Phun wanna buy New Year's clothes ma, so we teman him lo.

Today, I was a cancer victim. Walking around with cap covering all my hair as if I dropped them all due to chemotherapy.

Then we decided to watch a movie, but we could not find a nice movie with a nice timing, so we went yum cha at Old Town.

Suddenly Wei Gee become like Xue Feng. She keep saying "ngo yiu hui da kei!!!"

Damn tired, cause I've been hitting a lot of things.

There was this game where we use a plastic hammer to whack stuffs that appeared on a screen.

But the screen is buggy, most of the time the hit won't register, so I got pissed and keep whacking very hard, and in the end very tired.

Then went to play a drum game.

I chose the hardest difficulty song, so the notes keep filling up the screen and I have to keep hitting and hitting until I got tired.

I got 76% accuracy, Kah Yung got 77%.

Argh! I lost by 1%!

Then went to play a test of strength game.

The one where you use a hammer to hit a raised platform.

I got 62, Wilfred got 74, and the high score was 160.

I think that was scored by the Hulk.

Went back home after that.

Stupid Time Square parking, damn expensive.

RM10!

No comments: