I'm sure everybody see my short hair face also see until sien already.
What to do, so lazy to update...
Finally, I got to 'feel' to blog now. XD
So, I have just started my second semester of MUFY few weeks ago.
And now, Friday gonna have a test for Comp Sc already, so cannot play play.
My 5 topics for this semester is the same, English, Maths, Adv Maths, Comp Sc and Physics.
English is gonna suck. Soon I have to start my research paper, have to read a lot of books about my topic then write a super long essay, after that need to present your findings to the class.
I think I'm gonna do something about genetic engineering, and maybe I'll borrow a book about it from the library tomorrow.
But, thinking of reading those pictureless full of scientific crap with boring language (the books is written by scientist which spend all day researching and usually have weak literature, so their books should be boring. Hopefully its not =P) non-fiction seems very very boring.
Maths is ok la, we're learning things from Form 4-5 Add Maths, so it's pretty much like a revision to me.
I have the same teacher for Adv Maths. Last semester, I was having a hard time with the crazily complex differentiation questions, and now, this semester we're mostly gonna do Integration, die lo...
Luckily, now I still can do the questions.
Computer Science! The subject where I can play computer in class! XD
Our teacher is pretty good, I don't feel bored in the class, so she is a good teacher, lol.
Physics... ahh damn sien.
Now we are learning the topic Light, so we have the convex concave lens diminished virtual those bullshit.
Every time I enter class, take out notebook then copy copy copy only.
This chapter have keep drawing the light ray enter the lens bend in or bend out or reflect or refract, whole class keep drawing lines and lines and lines only.
Last semester so syok, teacher give handouts of notes, rarely need to copy things.
Now, with all the diagrams that I drawn, it feels more like an Art class.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment