Saturday, June 13, 2009

Interview

So, I applied to be a kindergarten maths teacher.

They replied and told me to be ready for an interview on Friday night, via the internet.

At first I thought it was gonna be with a instant messenger program.

Then I received this mail around 8.20pm

---
Hi ,
Please complete these questions in 30mins and email the answer back to us at 9.00pm.
If the answer is received after the expected duration, we're sorry to inform you that you've lost your qualification.
We will contact you for a job briefing if you're qualified. Thanks.
---

o.O

Do questions? Kindergarten level ma, easy la.

Here is a sample of the questions.First thought after seeing this was: "OMFG! CHINESE!?!?!?! "

Then after reading it: "OMFG! WHAT DOES THE QUESTION WANTS?!?!?!?!"

The first question already don't know how to do.

But fortunately, with the help of Chinese pro Kah Hoe and a college friend maths freak Jue Sheng, managed to send the answers just in time.

Then received another set of questions.

This one need to be done by 9.40pm

Again with the help of those 2 person, sent it in time again.

But, dunno when only will get a reply whether I qualify or not.

Damn stupid, the questions are ridiculously tough.

I apply to teach kindergarten level maths leh...

In my imagination it was 1 apple + 2 apples = 3 apples!

Then draw a few nice apples for the kids. xD

Maybe teach some algebra 1 apple + 1 orange = 1 apple and 1 orange

No comments: