Besides that, we were listening to Jay Chou's new album and singing along too.
The music source.Then, we went to discuss where to go after SPM.
Everybody else thinking about how to get good results in SPM, we were thinking of what to do after it.
We planned to go to Port Dickson. 3 days 2 nights.
Gotta ask around for the price first.
Then, tuition at Pudu again.
Took the LRT there.
On the way there. This bug loves me. It stayed with me for a long time.Had a question that my teacher also wasn't quite sure of the answer.
So, I went home and Googled my question, and found the answer. Thank you Google.
ITS GAMMA!
Gamma! Not Beta!
I GOT WRONG IN EXAM FOR CHOOSING GAMMA!!!!!
I lost like 8 marks there.
Never mind, that was trials, not SPM.
SPM please come out this question, I know how to do already!

No comments:
Post a Comment